- Department of Physics, Fudan University.
- Shanghai, China.
I am a physicist working on condensed matter theories, in particular, strongly correlated quantum many-body systems, and topological orders.
Classifying SPT and SET phases.
Topological phases are new kinds of phases in quantum many-body systems, beyond the Landau's Paradigm of spontaneous symmetry breaking. Part of my research focus on the classification of symmetry-protected and symmetry-enriched topological phases.
Accelerating QMC using Machine Learning.
Quantum Monte Carlo is a powerful approach to simulate quantum many-body systems numerically. Using the recent advances in Machine Learning, we develop new algorithms that accelerate QMC simulations.
Quantum spin liquids with topological orders.
Quantum spin liquids belong to a new class of quantum states of matter, known as the topological orders. Part of my research focus on theories of quantum spin liquids, and possible realizations in frustrated quantum magnets.
- Real-space recipes for general topological crystalline states
Zhida Song, Chen Fang* and Yang Qi*, Nat. Comm. 11, 4197 (2020).
- Anomalous Symmetry Protected Topological States in Interacting Fermion Systems
Qing-Rui Wang, Yang Qi*, and Zheng-Cheng Gu*, Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 207003 (2019).
- Self-learning Monte Carlo method
Jun-Wei Liu#*, Yang Qi#, Zi-Yang Meng and Liang Fu*, Phys. Rev. B 95, 041101(R) (2017).
- Monte Carlo Study of Lattice Compact Quantum Electrodynamics with Fermionic Matter: the Parent State of Quantum Phases
Xiao Yan Xu*, Yang Qi*, Long Zhang, Fakher F. Assaad, Cenke Xu and Zi Yang Meng*, Phys. Rev. X 9, 021022 (2019)